I am an Account Manager/E-Strategist for Milestone Internet Marketing in Chicago. Milestone is a full-service digital marketing agency with a focus on the hospitality industry. I recently graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a B.A. in International Studies and minors in Asian Language & Literature (emphasis on Mandarin Chinese) and Business Administration.
First to volunteer and last to leave, I am committed to projects and have a passion for doing things right. My impeccable ethics make me utterly dependable and I strive to be the go-to person to get things done. I am intrigued by the unique qualities of individuals and companies, allowing me to pinpoint areas that may be overlooked or oversimplified. I have a knack for diplomacy and problem-solving that allows me to play a vital role in any team or company. With an eye for the future, I am a natural planner and strategist. Always searching for a better product, team, life and world, I seek options and believe there is no such thing as status quo.
Personal Mission Statement:
There is no such thing as an isolated decision. Every choice we make today determines the choices available for all tomorrow.
- SEO/SEM - Trained in analyzing and developing marketing strategies to fully optimize on-page and off-page promotion tactics to increase online presence and ROI.
- Marketing - Experienced in ditigal marketing, in particular, but also well-learned in marketing principles ranging from advertising, community relations and market analytics.
- Project Management - Manage digital marketing campaigns for over 25 hotel properties country-wide, ensuring all deliverables are met, contracts and upheld and hours/funds are allocated properly.
- Account Management - Have and still maintain strong working relationships with a variety of clients ranging from proeprty general managers, community leaders, energy producers and corporate marketing managers.
- Public relations - Experience in local to national government initiatives, environmental issues, healthcare and community grassroots campaigns.
- Social Media - Develop and maintain social media sites, creating original and engaging materials to increase viewer traffic and interactions.
- Competitive Analysis - Identifying players in industry and pinpointing differening aspects to develop a more competitive outreach model.
- Mentoring - Assisting peers in finding employment, volunteer opportunities, explore study abroad options and various academic concerns.
- Recruiting - Bring in new members to programs, organizations or introduce to various products, specifically online tools.
- Event planning - Specifically planned fundraising events and global community programs to introduce people to varrying cultures and customs. I have also shadowed and participated in the execution of corproate sales events for Kubota and Genesys Telecommunications.
- Leadership - Obtained and held numerous leadership positions in education, work and community venues. Natural leader, ready to make tough decisions, rule fairly and maintain a professional manner.
- Public Speaking - Held numerous leaderhip positions that required public speaking.
- Basic office machenery and programs - Printers, phones, fax machines, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Mailchimp, NationBuilder, TimeSlips and BillQuick to list a few.
- National Society of Collegate Scholars (NSCS) - Member From March 2013-December 2015
- Alpha Kappa Psi: Professional Business Fraternity (Gamma Iota Chapter) - Member since April 2013
- Secretary (E-Board) - Jan 2014-Apr 2014
- Chicago Center - Host student for international university students studying abroad in Chicago
- Women in Business - Member since September 2012, fundraising assistant 2012-2013
- Anything outdoors - Hiking, camping, SUP (stand-up paddle boarding), skiing
- Reading - Fiction, biographies, anything that takes me somewhere new
- Traveling - Going anywhere I have not gone before
- Dancing - Ballet and tap in particular