Welcome to Student Teaching!
I hope you are excited for this new adventure. We at Cortland are excited for you! Before you get started, click on all the links below and on the side of the website. Check out the following sections:
- Student teaching assignment directions will give you insight on how to complete your weekly journal and how to submit videos of your teaching
- The journal template should be downloaded and completed and submitted each week
- You should prepare for your lessons by sharing these with your host teacher. Open communication is key!
- Your supervisor will evaluate you by reading your journals and doing Virtual/Hybrid/ in-person observations.
- If you have any questions regarding any assignments please a) read the directions, b) ask a peer, and c) ask your college professor
- If you have questions regarding SL&L watermark or GoReact, please contact Chris.Widall@cortland.edu
We all wish you the very best!