Applying for Student Teaching
This application is to be completed within Taskstream. You need to log in to submit your documentation. The application is not considered complete until the Overall Folio Evaluation is marked "Met Requirement" by Apr 20/Oct 20 prior to the semester you intend to student teach.
Step 1 (FIRST SEMESTER OF THE PROGRAM)
- Complete Intent to Student Teach Form in FIRST SEMESTER
- Begin completing requirements for Student Teaching Eligibility
Step 2 (TWO SEMESTERS BEFORE STUDENT TEACHING)
- Upload Praxis II exam scores
- Review ICLA exam scores
- Review outstanding requirements with advisor
Step 3 (SEMESTER BEFORE STUDENT TEACHING)
- Complete all remaining application requirements before the deadline (April 20 or Oct 20)
- Meet with Office of Field Experience Coordinator during a scheduled Placement Meeting.
📂 Applying to Student Teaching Presentation (PowerPoint)
Should you be hired on an emergency contract before completing your student teaching internship, contact the Office of Field Experience Coordinator, Kent Center, email@example.com, (208) 282-3220.