As a scholar-practitioner, I have presented internationally at conferences and currently participate in engaged scholarship around experiential learning. Please review the broad range of scholarship on experiential learning, from service-learning to undergraduate research and electronic portfolios.
In addition, I have served as a reviewer for a number of scholarly publications:
- 2018 Peer Review Board for the International Journal for Research on Service-Learning and Community Engagement (IJRSLCE)
- Peer Reviewer, Council for Undergraduate Research Quarterly
- Peer Reviewer, Michigan Journal of Community Service Learning
- Peer Reviewer, Journal of Experiential Education
- Peer Reviewer, Equity and Excellence in Education
- 2014 Editorial Review Board for the Advances in Service-Learning Research Series [Jagla, V., Furco, A., & Strait, J. (Eds.) (2015) Service-learning pedagogy: How does it measure up? Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing]